IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS THAT WE SAID GOODBYE TO OUR FORMER FACILITATOR,
BARBARA D. TODD
WHO PASSED AWAY MONDAY, JANUARY 22, 2018.
Regular 7pm Meeting, January 10th:
Happy New Year!
Now that the new year is in full swing, help us plan our strategies for activities in the months ahead.
- February 14, 2018: Happy Valentine's Day!
- March 14, 2018: With St. Patrick's Day in 3 days, join us finding our pot of gold at the end of our rainbow.
- April 11, 2018: With April 17th being Tax Day this year, join us to take a little break from our tax preparation activities to have some fun as well as distracting us from these additional stressors.
- May 9, 2018: May is National Hepatitis Awareness month. In celebration, on Saturday the 19th we will be participating in National Hepatitis Testing Day by joining local organizations in getting the untested population that come out, tested and for those who test positive, where desired, put them in contact with the medical continuum of care they need to get cured.
- June 13, 2018: With patriotism (Flag Day tomorrow, Independence Day in three weeks and Memorial Day a couple of weeks ago) in the air, let's join the national effort to eradicate HCV in the United States of America.
- July 11, 2018: Help us prepare for celebrating our Annual Summer LiverFest 2018 being held on ________________.
Prospects for future meetings:
A transplant surgeon, attorneys, psychiatry professional, massage therapy education and treatment experiences are some of the ideas on the table.
Last Updated: February 9, 2018