Regular 7pm Meeting, May 11th:
We will be discussing National Hepatitis Awareness Month and National Hepatitis Testing Day as well as updating the group about our plans for a reunion pot luck dinner.
- June 8, 2016 meeting: Finalize plans for annual Support Group LiverFest.
- July 13, 2016 meeting: Celebrate our Independence by joining facilitators in writing local resources to promote HCV advocacy.
- August 13, 2016 meeting: As schools get ready for the 2016-2017 year, things to take into account when family members prepare to start SCHOOL will be discussed.
- September 14, 2016 meeting: George Y. Wu, M.D., Ph.D. will be speaking to our group to give us a HCV Therapy Update. Our walk team, Liver Lifers, will walk to raise funds for ALF on September 18, 2016.
- October 12, 2016 meeting: We are planning Fall 2016 activities, including Halloween. Nominations for 2017 Facilitator(s) opens.
- November 12, 2016 meeting: Thanksgiving celebration meeting. Nominations for 2017 Facilitators(s) continues to be open
Prospects for future meetings:
A transplant surgeon, attorneys, psychiatry professional, massage therapy education and treatment experiences are some of the ideas on the table.
Last Updated: May 10, 2016